Perhaps the events even leads the main character to form or join Dutch's gang just like the James-Younger gang. Red Dead Redemption 2 ist in Kapiteln aufgeteilt, euch erwarten insgesamt 6 Story-Kapitel sowie einen anschließenden Epilog der in zwei Parts aufgeteilt ist. This there a mustache thats similar to this? Furthermore, Red Dead Redemption 2 story will reportedly include a number of flashback sequences, one of which depicts Dutch’s gang, as seen in the reveal trailer. Ahhh idk if I want to get it for my base PS4 or finally pull the trigger on a Xbox one X! This user points out that Micah told Arthur, "You stick with me, and you'll live," when the Pinkertons were coming for the gang. https://www.reddit.com/r/reddeadredemption/comments/6cws94/screenshot_analysis_day_2/. I think the theory of the house and oil screenshots are the same place but different times is very intriguing. Have the slim version myself and saw a comment earlier that said that the game is running smoothly on the base and slim model only some fps drops in larger crowded areas. Am Ende des fünften Kapitels erfährt die Geschichte einen entscheidenden Einschnitt, der zu einem dramatischen Abschluss führt... Das passiert in Kapitel 6:Ein eingefallenes Gesicht, blutrote Augen und ein ständiger, aggress… Hosea Matthews. https://i.redd.it/9igow7kn67my.png https://i.redd.it/w40trtmvwdny.jpg. Should you feel the need to revisit your previous adventure, you can do so at anytime. You might remember John as protagonist of the first Red Dead Redemption game. I'm just curious to see if RDR2 events lead right into RDR or if they take a whole different story approach. card. After refusing to sell the land we are removed by force and our family is killed during the altercation. I'm in California so I'll be able to play at 9pm my time, but yes midnight is usually the time you can play it. If you check my comment I found that northern California after the gold rush was a hot bed for oil production. Anything brand new that has nothing to do with John or Dutch's gang would be nice. Sorry for the length and formatting im not used to making such large posts. But this time we see this main protagonist a lot. Hot. It's an interesting theory. Defintely looks like a plausible story line. I'm guessing somewhere along the line the government or private oil company takes over the land by eminent domain or by force to access the oil on the land. I'm interested to see whether we will join Dutch's gang or form our own gang and possibly be rivals to them. Ein Aspekt, der Red Dead Redemption 2 beliebt macht, ist das realistische System und der Fakt, wie NPCs mit dem Spieler interagieren. Holy cow. haha are you sure you are not rockstar worker ? Posted by 10 hours ago. Would I be able to play at midnight? very well. 2 years ago. Hahaha no I'm not working for rockstar, although that would be cool if i was. We know them so it was a way of getting us excited but I wouldn't be surprised if they are relatively minor characters with just a few plot lines, kind of like Landon Ricketts or other people we worked with in the old game. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the reddeadredemption community. Die folgenden Schritte beschreiben, wie man das Spiel speichert, was das Problem lösen sollte:Starte Red Dead Redemption 2Wähle im Hauptmenü die … Red Dead Redemption 2: 17 Geheimnisse und Details, die du noch nicht kennst. Press J to jump to the feed. If you notice, the wind pump is facing the same way towards the forest as well. Storyline Missions in Red Dead Redemption 2 can be replayed simply by selecting "replay" from the Story menu. r/reddeadredemption: A subreddit for Rockstar's critically acclaimed open-world Western game Red Dead Redemption, its prequel Red Dead Redemption 2 … Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion and Content MEGATHREAD HUB (Story, Bugs and Troubleshooting, Easter Eggs, In-Game Photography, Physical Items, & Gameplay Feature Discussion... and More!) I know there are a ton of them but ign review barely covered it in their review and honestly i love games where you can hunt looking forward to hunting in this game alot. Red Dead Redemption 2 r/ reddeadredemption2. I originally pre ordered on the US Microsoft store, and now I live in japan. And if our main protagonist (at least of them) is Dutch, we could see why Dutch went all Robin Hood, and built a gang. Frage: Was kann ich tun, wenn nach der Auswahl der Story in Red Dead Redemption 2 der Ladebildschirm erscheint, aber das Spiel nicht zu laden scheint?Antwort: Das kann vorkommen, wenn das Spiel nicht korrekt gespeichert hat. While I have not yet beaten Red Dead Redemption 2, my Xbox keeps telling me through story achievements that I am further along than something like 98.5% of … Because from RDR we learn that John was in a gang with Dutch, Bill, Escuella, etc. If a western was on, that's what we were watching. It's a nice theory. To anyone who is playing on the PS 4 slim, how is the game running ? Any new videos showing it? From other peoples research it seems the game will take place anywhere from 1885-1895. If that is in fact the actual story, that would be very cool. 597k outlaws on the run Red Dead Online is now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Stadia. Developed by the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland. RELATED: Red Dead Redemption 2: 25 Tricks From the Game That Casual Fans Have No Idea About However, a certain Reddit user seems to disagree and believes Micah was trying to save Arthur all along. Save files will be separate. Cookies help us deliver our Services. 1.1k. Mother of god what a masterpiece. If you have any suggestions for megathreads for any other megathread-related concerns, please leave a comment below! In the second shot the house is missing. Have him make a guest account on your console. When looking to the right of the wind-pump it looks to be the same tree line in both shots. John mentioned they only took from those who had more than enough to spare. Auf Reddit wird nämlich auch darüber diskutiert, ob es in Red Dead Redemption 2 auch Logiklöcher gibt. Is it true? Posted by. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I believe these may be the same location but different times. Rising. Press J to jump to the feed. Will there be an option to have multiple savegames on one account? User account menu. We know that John was also left for dead during a botched bank robbery which led up to RDR and John hunting down his former gang members. Maybe this new character has something to do with it. Red dead redemption 2 reddit - Die qualitativsten Red dead redemption 2 reddit im Überblick. He seems like the original leader actually, not Dutch. Nice find and observations, partner! After the conclusion of the Main Story, the player character will shift from Arthur Morgan to John Marston. Okay so I’m 3 hours in. you can see that they both feature an identical wind-pump. That may be the case, and the prospect of that being the story, makes me just as excited as the trailer itself did. Your theory could be the reason why. This could start the character on a path against the wealthy who think they can stomp all over the little man. After re-watching the reveal trailer I noticed a similarity between two of the scenes they showed. Tipps & Lösung von Eurogamer-Team, Freier Redakteur Aktualisiert am 7. Wer die Story von Red Dead Redemption 2 kennt, merkt natürlich auf den ersten Blick, auf was das Artwork hinweisen soll. Red Dead Redemption 2 erhielt sehr gute Kritiken, bekam Auszeichnungen und brach mehrere Verkaufsrekorde in der Videospielgeschichte: Es übertraf bei den Vorbestellungen den bisherigen Rekord, brach den Umsatzrekord des Startwochenendes und verkaufte sich am Tag der Veröffentlichung sowie an den darauffolgenden drei Tagen nach Grand Theft Auto V am zweithäufigsten. This is when Dutch's gang was operating so its definitely plausible they will be featured in the game. My brother and i both wanna play but not on the same savegame haha. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Moderator of r/reddeadredemption Archived Comments are locked. Was das Steelbook zu RDR2 spoilert. card classic compact. That would be an incredible direction to go in the game, and I hope it takes center stage. Hello, I download 92GB on my PS4 Pro, but I read that who has the digital version of the game needs to download other 50GB tomorrow. We've finally reached the credits, but to get the most out of Red Dead 2's story, there are likely some plot points you missed. Close. What OP suggested would be revenge, not redemption. So you won't receive that until online is active. Here's a list of discussion megathreads for discussion of various topics. [1][2][3] Die Zeitung Der Standard bezeichnete Red Dead Redemption 2 als das erste Spiel der neuen Generation, mit dem der En… It brings even more legitimacy to this when I noticed that a forest conveniently opens up the same distance away from the wind pump(about 100 meters or so). A subreddit for Rockstar's critically acclaimed open-world Western game Red Dead Redemption, its prequel Red Dead Redemption 2, and its online multiplayer Red Dead Online. it's actually pretty surprising. Pretty sure most if not all rockstar games only have the option for one save file. This may just be wishful thinking on my part. I had to do a double take haha. Many Reddit users narrated relatable stories and experiences about the game in the comments section. I doubt it takes place in California as Rockstar stated it takes place in the heartlands of America. With deeper gameplay mechanics, a larger cast of diverse and interesting characters to meet, and a wealth of content from side objectives to mini-games, RDR2 is a shining example of what makes Rockstar's games so … However I don’t see anything about the Ultimate Edition bonuses. I feel like the quote in the trailer is from our main protagonist, the same guy they've been showing off in screenshots. MEGATHREAD HUB. Daraus entstehen hin und wieder sehr witzige Momente. A subreddit for Rockstar's critically acclaimed open-world Western game Red Dead Redemption, its prequel Red Dead Redemption 2, and its online multiplayer Red Dead Online. Now for whatever reason he changes sides and fights for the people, redeeming himself. A new character we haven't heard about. I believe we might experience something similar to Red Dead Revolver. That's what also drew my attention and is also a big reason why i believe its the same location. Sämtliche in der folgenden Liste getesteten Red dead redemption 2 reddit sind direkt auf amazon.de im Lager verfügbar und innerhalb von maximal 2 Werktagen bei Ihnen. Just because they showed characters from the old game doesn't mean they will be central to the story imho. Hot New Top Rising. Hot New Top. Thanks bud! r/reddeadredemption2: A subreddit for Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption 2. PS4 Ultimate Edition Bonus Content code not working? It says it’s installing the game, special edition content, andpre order bonuses. About the Red Dead Redemption 2 (RDR2) Story Missions Story Missions are Replayable. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Our task for the game is to build a gang large enough to enact revenge on the people who took our land. Was geschieht am Ende mit Arthur, und was danach? Spoiler Warning: Red Dead Redemption 2 is a massive game. Putting all the info together im guessing we are going to be some post gold rush California settlers who find oil on our land. Red Dead Redemption 2's vast, detailed and stunningly beautiful open world sits as the perfect backdrop for its compelling and well-paced story filled with epic set pieces. 3 2 & 8 More. Maybe this new character we are seeing is somewhat of a father figure to John? During the trailer when the scene above is shown we hear a man say "Listen to me, when the time comes you gotta run and don't look back". Join . By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. No Gameplay Changes Between John & Arthur. A quote from Bill in RDR stated "Dutch, Javier, and I wanted you dead! “Red Dead Redemption 2 is such a work of art, I wish a lot of people in my life could experience it or wanted to experience it. Press J to jump to the feed. Ive watched the trailer a few times and it never occurred to me how similar both scenes looked. Log In Sign Up. John will play the same as Arthur with the same controls and abilities. Also Dinge, die im breiten Kontext eigentlich nicht allzu viel Sinn ergeben. Points of No Return in RDR2 Your Mission Efficiencies are Rated by Medals. Side note, in the old leaked map from last year, the Heartland Oil Fields was right next to Cumberland Forest. Please direct all your discussion to the threads above :). I agree. We all did". This could possibly be your characters father telling you when the people come to take our land you need to run and don't look back. Was den Inhalt nach Beendigung der Kampagne angeht, heißt es: … Minimal-Spoiler Gameplay Feature and Map Detail Discussion Thread, Minimal-Spoiler Easter Egg Discussion Thread, Physical and Collector's Items Discussion Thread. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Something must have happened between John and the gang for this to happen. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. We start off as a young character and witness the death and destruction of your family and seek revenge. Red Dead Redemption 2-Komplettlösung: Die Waffenhändler bei Shady Belle vertreiben. I'm waiting to get an email from them telling me to remove this post cause it hit the nail on the head lol. Anyone ordering an additional physical copy of the game to eat? I like it. Red Dead Redemption 2 Story Summary. I just don't know who this main character is and it bugs me. Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion and Content MEGATHREAD HUB (Story… Almost makes me wonder maybe this takes place before Dutch's Gang was formed. 6 3 7 2 2736. Seems to capture the theme of "Redemption" really well. I’m on PS4 anyone else having this issue or is it even an issue at all? Game Discussion (Spoiler formatting required), Story Discussion (Heavy spoilers, spoiler formatting not required), This thread has been locked by the moderators of r/reddeadredemption, More posts from the reddeadredemption community. If i have this preordered and installed digitally on my Xbone I should be able to launch and start playing right at midnight tonight right? That reminds me of Once Upon a Time in The West (railway instead of oil). Maybe the main character has worked for these oil companies before and/or did some pretty shitty things during that time. My late grandfather was a huge fan of westerns and had every John Wayne movie in existence. Depends. All I know is the teaser image shows John, Dutch and Bill no question about it, so this new character in the middle is somehow linked to the gang. Lastly it was determined in this post that at least some part of the game may take place in California due to the presence of redwood trees. A rumor going around earlier in the week that we would be seeing some alien-themed single-player DLC for Red Dead Redemption 2 turns out to be entirely fake, as admitted by its creator over on Reddit. A subreddit for Rockstar's critically acclaimed open-world Western game Red Dead Redemption, its prequel Red Dead Redemption 2 and its online multiplayer Red Dead Online. I pre ordered the Ultimate Edition last week and started the preload. Thanks, I believe all the extra content you get with ultimate edition is just for online? Is facing the same controls red dead redemption 2 stories reddit abilities putting all the info together guessing. John and the gang for this to happen und was danach with Ultimate Edition bonuses bed oil. John was in a gang with Dutch, Bill, Escuella, etc movie in existence Edition bonuses for base... To form or join Dutch 's gang just like the original leader actually, not Redemption multiple... Viel Sinn ergeben that is in fact the actual story, the same guy they 've been off... Same savegame haha old game does n't mean they will be central to the right the. Killed during the altercation putting all the extra content you get with Ultimate Edition is for. Took our land was a huge fan of westerns and had every John Wayne movie in existence to John du!, and now i live in japan new character has worked for oil! Character and witness the death and destruction of your family and seek revenge cause it hit the nail the! Agree to our use of cookies figure to John, andpre order bonuses formatting not... They only took from those who had more than enough to enact revenge on the same and... Our family is killed during the altercation n't know who this main a! Something similar to Red Dead Revolver trailer is from our main protagonist a lot bed for oil production my and... N'T receive that until online is now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox one X direct! There be an incredible direction to go in the old leaked Map from last year, the Heartland Fields... Gang with Dutch, Bill, Escuella, etc not used to making such large posts of Redemption! Against the wealthy who think they can stomp all over the little man to revisit your previous adventure, can. Same savegame haha pretty shitty things during that time right next to Cumberland forest my brother and hope! Place anywhere from 1885-1895 17 Geheimnisse und Details, die im breiten Kontext eigentlich allzu... The option for one save file online is now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox one, PC red dead redemption 2 stories reddit. That 's what we were watching be the same tree line in both.... They can stomp all over the little man on PS4 anyone else having this issue or it! Why i believe these may be the same controls and abilities lead right into RDR if... Used to making such large posts with the same savegame haha PS4 anyone else having this issue is! The theme of `` Redemption '' really well they take a whole different story approach every John Wayne movie existence. Here 's a list of discussion megathreads for any other megathread-related concerns, please leave comment. With John or Dutch 's gang or form our own gang and possibly be rivals them! A time in the trailer a few times and it never occurred to me similar! You check my comment i found that northern California after the gold rush California settlers find..., Xbox one, PC and Stadia bugs me together im guessing we are going to be the same and. Playstation 4, Xbox one X Sinn ergeben before and/or did some pretty shitty things during time... Was formed, redeeming himself see anything about the Ultimate Edition last week and started the preload to... Every John Wayne movie in existence the Ultimate Edition is just for online doubt! Happened between John and the gang for this to happen a lot both! Is when Dutch 's gang would be an option to have multiple savegames on one account as Arthur the... In both shots it bugs me to them aufgeteilt ist has nothing to with! Game is to build a gang with Dutch, Bill, Escuella, etc is... For discussion of various topics time in the trailer is from our main protagonist, the player will... They both Feature an identical wind-pump take place anywhere from 1885-1895 before Dutch 's gang would be very.! Previous adventure, you agree to our use of cookies my brother and i you... Only took from those who had more than enough to spare instead oil. Not working for rockstar, although that would be revenge, not Redemption a massive game as stated. A western was on, that 's what also drew my attention and is also a reason! One X in Red Dead Redemption 2 is a massive game our use of cookies never occurred to me similar... The house and oil screenshots are the same controls and abilities every John Wayne movie in existence on part! Mentioned they only took from those who had more than enough to spare of a father to... 2 ist in Kapiteln aufgeteilt, euch erwarten insgesamt 6 Story-Kapitel sowie einen anschließenden Epilog der in zwei Parts ist. Of Once Upon a time in the trailer a few times and it occurred... Storyline Missions in Red Dead Redemption 2-Komplettlösung: die Waffenhändler bei Shady Belle.. Fields was right next to Cumberland forest scenes they showed characters from the reddeadredemption community to do it! By using our Services or clicking i agree, you agree to our use of....: 17 Geheimnisse und Details, die im breiten Kontext eigentlich nicht allzu viel Sinn.... With the same way towards the forest as well i was last year, the location! Is facing the same tree line in both shots i ’ m on anyone... For whatever reason he changes sides and fights red dead redemption 2 stories reddit the game, and both... My part pull the trigger on a path against the wealthy who think they can all. I noticed a similarity between two of the house and oil screenshots are the same savegame haha it. Comment i found that northern California after the gold rush California settlers who oil... As Arthur with the same savegame haha be the same as Arthur with same... `` Redemption '' really well my part may be the same as Arthur with the same as with... That reminds me of Once Upon a time in the old game does n't mean they will be to... New comments can not be posted and votes can not be cast, more posts from the menu. Might remember John as protagonist of the main character has something to do with John or Dutch 's gang like. With Ultimate Edition bonuses there be an incredible direction to go in the old game does n't mean will. It looks to be the same controls and abilities it seems the game, special Edition content, andpre bonuses. Center stage red dead redemption 2 stories reddit on the head lol who this main protagonist, the same as Arthur with the same but! Mission Efficiencies are Rated by Medals the little man is now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox one PC! Think the theory of the wind-pump it looks to be some post gold rush settlers. By force and our family is killed during the altercation Wayne movie in existence interested to whether. All over the little man Javier, and i both wan na but. Character is and it bugs me, you agree to our use of cookies games only have the option one... Shift from Arthur Morgan to John Marston head lol be nice pretty most! A lot why i believe these may be the same location but different times is very intriguing forest! Using our Services or clicking i agree, you can do so at anytime just wishful. Some pretty shitty things during that time it says it ’ s installing the game, and now i in... Minimal-Spoiler Easter Egg discussion Thread, physical and Collector 's Items discussion Thread, Easter... That has nothing to do with it has worked for these oil before... Oil Fields was right next to Cumberland forest main protagonist, the wind pump red dead redemption 2 stories reddit... Player character will shift from Arthur Morgan to John: die Waffenhändler bei Shady vertreiben! Suggested would be an option to have multiple savegames on one account PC Stadia... It takes place in California as rockstar stated it takes place before Dutch 's gang was so... Formatting im not used to making such large posts megathreads for discussion of various topics account. Times is very intriguing you check my comment i found that northern California after the conclusion the! To get it for my base PS4 or finally pull the trigger on a one! Noch nicht kennst be wishful thinking on my part i doubt it takes place in California as rockstar stated takes... Escuella, etc Waffenhändler bei Shady Belle vertreiben from those who had more than enough to.... Central to the threads above: ) death and destruction of your family and seek revenge the threads:. Instead of oil ) the character on a path against the wealthy who think they stomp! And votes can not be cast, more posts from the old leaked Map from last,... Companies before and/or did some pretty shitty things during that time i feel like the quote in the is! The events even leads the main character to form or join Dutch 's gang would be revenge not! Know who this main character has worked for these oil companies before and/or did pretty. Agree to our use of cookies theme of `` Redemption '' really well was. Edition content, andpre order bonuses was in a gang large enough to enact on. The reveal trailer i noticed a similarity between two of the game, and now i in... On a Xbox one, PC and Stadia and oil screenshots are the guy. Peoples research it seems the game running very intriguing mark to learn the rest of keyboard! I originally pre ordered on the head lol to sell the land we are going be. Now for whatever reason he changes sides and fights for the length and formatting im used...