In fact, the net is very easy to set up and take down. The structure that holds the net up and some hardware to help attach it to the ground in the event you use the system outdoors. hide. Rukket SPDR MKI Net 8. on June 8, 2015. It has been used multiple times and beats having to go out to the local driving range and drop 10 … 2-minute setup, quicker to store away with the included carrying case. Tough and rugged. I did install them to see how they work, though. SPDR stands for Self-contained Portable Driving range. Hence the “portable” part of the product name. This particular golf net is ultra-portable. The SPDR Portable Driving Range features from the Rukket website COMPLETE PACKAGE: Professional at Home Driving Range Package – Includes the SPDR Net (10x7ft), FREE Side Barrier Protective Wings, 3 Turf Portable No Skid Hitting Mat! 1 offer from CDN$302.11. Even with my postal worker dragging it across my yard and dumping it off on my porch, nothing inside was damaged in the least bit. 2-minute setup, quicker to store away with the included carrying case. This is "The SPDR Portable Driving Range" by Rukket Sports on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. It comes with the top quality 10×7′ SPDR Driving Net (SPDR = Self-contained Portable Driving Range – this is the net that has the knotless netting and awesome ball return feature, and is the same net that we recommended as our #1 golf net for the backyard). Its lifecycle had come to an end. Size = 10x7ft TOUGH and RUGGED: Heavy-duty folding metal frame. Rukket Golf Pop-Up Portable Hitting Net. Use real golf balls and your own tee with any club in your bag. SPDR: Self Contained Portable Driving Range (10ft x 7ft) The Self-contained Portable Driving Range: 10 feet wide by 7 feet tall the Rukket Sports top of the line golf net features a fully folding top of the line frame that keeps the net on when its packed away. Even with the net fully assembled, it is out of the way, and the rest of my garage is accessible. COMPLETE PACKAGE: Professional at Home Driving Range Package – Includes the SPDR Net (10x7ft), Side Barrier Protective Wings and Tri Turf Portable No Skid Hitting Mat! Rukket has listened to their customers and they revised tear down of the net through improved folding. In fact, we got our start with the RukkNet Portable Driving Range when one of our co-founders wanted to find a way … For the record I never missed but my kids, now that’s a different story. Size = 10x7ft TOUGH and RUGGED: Heavy-duty folding metal frame. Because the driving net is a pop up, you can get right into practice as the net literally pops right out of its bag and is ready to use. RukkNet Golf Net features 10ft W, 7ft H, 5ft D, perfect for practice anywhere! by Mathew Wangrycht on December 31, 2019 with No Comments. Hitting Net, Reviews Rukket, Rukket Sports, SPDR Portable Range Ranking Vegas: The Best Golf Courses in Las Vegas, The Breakfast Ball - A Golf Blog based in Las Vegas, PHOTOS: Kapalua Golf - The Plantation Course, Pocket Change: Ball Markers and Divot Tools. RukkNet Golf Net features 10ft W, 7ft H, 5ft D, perfect for practice anywhere! I was sent the Rukket SPDR Portable Driving Range for me to evaluate and review and I will say that I was impressed with what I have seen. No need to remove each time the net is packed away. Rukket SPDR Portable Driving Range Review. 2 minute setup, quicker to store away with the included carrying case. Galileo Golf Net Practice Driving Hitting Golf Training Aids Portable Driving Range Pop Up Automatic Ball Return for Backyard Driving Indoor Outdoor with Target Carry Bag(Green&Black) 4.3 out of 5 stars 19 CDN$ 259.44 CDN$ 259. 44. Your email address will not be published. Just ordered the Rukket SPDR Portable Driving Range ... no it doesn't come with the pool. Feb 16, 2015 - Great review of the RukkNet Portable Driving Range Package from Practical-Golf.com! The only issue I’ve ever run into was the inside net losing its durability. We back... Read More, EPISODE 74 Anytime we can get a certified IG-famous or Instafamous personality on the show,... Read More, EPISODE 73 The year has come to an end and we’re thrilled you’ve chosen to... Read More, Episode 72 We’re smack dab in the middle of the dull season for professional golf.... Read More, EPISODE 71 The in-studio guest barrage continues this week with an extraordinary guest. Oct 6, 2015 - Rukket SPDR Portable Driving Range Net Review by PluggedInGolf.com EFFORTLESS: Improved folding with the EASY FOLD instructions and handle directly on the net! Includes the SPDR Net (10x7ft), Side Barrier Protective Wings and Tri Turf Portable No Skid Hitting Mat. I've had Rukket's SPDR professional home driving range for a couple of weeks now and I absolutely love it!! The bag was nice, but it was so big, I huge round bag that wasn’t exactly easy to toss in your truck and head off to wherever it is you’d go. report. EFFORTLESS: Improved folding with the EASY FOLD instructions and handle directly on the net! It’s a pop-up golf net with high quality netting, sturdy frame, and excellent portability. Check out our innovative products at www.rukket.com It’s built better and look how long my other Rukket Net lasted! This is not a flimsy net that has to be stuck in the ground on soft topgolfgears.com is extremely easy to set-up this golf net and it should be up and ready in seconds. Golf News – November 13, 2020; Get to Know: HandUp Golf; PORTABLE DRIVING RANGE BUNDLE! ADDED BENEFITS: Use only one ball and includes our NO scratch rubber base. Writer and founder of the golf blog The Breakfast Ball. Score . Even though the net has a lot more surface area to hit into, which is a huge bonus, it’s easier for me to leave it up when I’m not practicing. It’s a pop-up golf net with high quality netting, sturdy frame, and excellent portability. With four ground stakes, you can rest assured that the net will not go anywhere. Yes, before you jump down my throat, the Rukk Net was portable as well. Galileo Golf Net Practice Driving Hitting Golf Training Aids Portable Driving Range Pop Up Automatic Ball Return for Backyard Driving Indoor Outdoor with Target Carry Bag(Green&Black) 4.3 out of 5 stars 19 CDN$ 259.44 CDN$ 259. This net features side barrier protective wings along with a tri-turf hitting mat. SPDR: Self Contained Portable Driving Range (10ft x 7ft) The Self-contained Portable Driving Range: 10 feet wide by 7 feet tall the Rukket Sports top of the line golf net features a fully folding top of the line frame that keeps the net on when its packed away. Size is kind of an important factor when it comes to hitting into a net in my backyard. Ball return makes sure that you are no longer stopping to pick up multiple balls or having to carry a bucket for backyard practice. If you’re a truck owner, this is, of course, a non-issue, but for us car people, this is a feature that makes the Rukket SPDR much more valuable if you plan on taking the net with you to practice. SPDR: Self Contained Portable Driving Range (10ft x 7ft) The Self-contained Portable Driving Range: 10 feet wide by 7 feet tall the Rukket Sports top of the line golf net features a fully folding top of the line frame that keeps the net on when its packed away. Enter your name and email address and receive our Friday Newsletter only when we publish new articles on the website. FOOLPROOF PRACTI #golf #review #fivestar Andrew and Mike from the wildly popular Instagram account,... Read More, Your email address will not be published. It includes the famous RukkNet portable golf net, hitting mat and chipping net. Each side net can be staked to the ground or weighed down using the pockets on each end. COMPLETE PACKAGE: Professional at Home Driving Range Package – Includes the SPDR Net (10x7ft), FREE Side Barrier Protective Wings, 3 Turf Portable No Skid Hitting Mat! While we mainly focused on their golf products for this review, they have a full line of merchandise for a wide variety of sports. The cage system held up very well, and the outer netting or the backup netting never broke down. The side wings are a nice touch, and they take the fear of the dreaded miss-hit down a notch. Net stays on. Buy Rukket SPDR Portable Driving Range Net with Tri-Turf online at GolfBox. Hitting Net, Reviews Rukket, Rukket Sports, SPDR Portable Range… The Rukket SPDR golf net belongs to the Self-Contained Portable Driving Range. I think it has more to do with the strength and “newness” of the net and the fact it’s not broken in yet. With the SPDR, I can pick up one side and turn it against the wall where I store my bicycles. Tough and rugged. 2-minute setup, quicker to store away with the included carrying case. Size: 10x7ft COMPLETE PACKAGE: Professional at Home Driving Range Package - Includes the SPDR Net (10x7ft), FREE Side Barrier Protective Wings, 3 Turf Portable No Skid Hitting Mat! COMPLETE PACKAGE: Professional at Home Driving Range Package – Includes the SPDR Net (10x7ft), FREE Side Barrier Protective Wings, 3 Turf Portable No Skid Hitting Mat! or 4 payments of $ 124.99 with Afterpay. Whether it’s from home, the office, or at the in-laws, we have a number of different options to meet your space requirements and frequency of use. Rukket Portable Driving Range. 2-minute setup, quicker to store away with the included carrying case. Practice from the convenience of your home with the most efficient, portable and durable hitting net on the market. No loose pieces that have to be assembled after initial set up. (Now Available) The Self-contained Portable Driving Range: 10 feet wide by 7 feet tall the Rukket Sports top of the line golf net features a fully folding top of the line frame that keeps the net on when its packed away. The SPDR net includes a 3 turf folding mat and side barrier netting for added protection where ever you choose to use your net. This video is unavailable. The higher the net goes, the smaller the hitting area. Add to cart; Rukket Golf Tri-Turf Mat $ 99.95 inc. GST. RUKKET FAIR PLAY GUARANTEE & LIFETIME WARRANTY: At Rukket Sports we know you came to win. They were small and new but had some fresh ideas on the practice net market. Thank you to U.S. ️‍♂️ Size = 10x7ft TOUGH and RUGGED: Heavy-duty folding metal frame. And, there was also an excellent “travel” bag that contains the entire net assembly so you can take it with you to the park or wherever. The Golf Net Pro brings the driving range to you. Shop SPDR Professional Home Portable Golf Driving Range Package by Rukket Sports. If you throw up a Rukket Sports Self-contained Portable Driving Range (SPDR) Golf Net you can create a driving range in your backyard. share. Net stays on. After scanning real reviews, we find out the Best Rukket Portable Driving Range of 2019 to buy, including Top 10, Best Affordable, Best Value, even Best Expensive The box the net system came in is very durable. by Mathew Wangrycht on December 31, 2019 with No Comments. I have a strong feeling, based on the last two months, that it’s going be a fixture in my garage for many years to come. Like I mentioned a few minutes ago, the net is LARGE. Net fits into a 4ft long heavy-duty carrying bag. EPISODE 75 HELLO, 2021!! And of course, be sure to visit their WEBSITE. The Self-contained Portable Driving Range 10 feet wide by 7 feet tall top of the line golf net features a fully folding top of the line frame that keeps the net on when its packed away. FOOLPROOF PRACTICE: Net STAYS on. There’s no need to have multiple balls for your practice session. or 4 payments of $ 89.99 with Afterpay. RukkNet ($199.99), Chip It! No loose pieces that have to be assembled after initial set up. Rank . I think if you’re in the market for a practice net and you have the space to house the SPDR system, then it’s a no brainer. Pretty much over the last seven years, I’ve been beating balls into the Rukk Net consistently. Rukket SPDR Portable Driving Range Net With Side Barriers $ 499.95 – $ 549.95 inc. GST. Jan 13, 2019 - COMPLETE PACKAGE: Professional at Home Driving Range Package - Includes the SPDR Net (10x7ft), FREE Side Barrier Protective Wings, 3 Turf Portable No Skid Hitting Mat! No loose pieces that have to be assembled after initial set up. RukkNet ($199.99), Chip It! Rukket SPDR Portable Driving Range + Tri-Turf Hitting Mat. spdr professional portable driving range I was sent the Rukket SPDR Portable Driving Range for me to evaluate and review and I will say that I was impressed with what I have seen. Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals. Regular price $349.95 Sold out. SPDR: Self Contained Portable Driving Range (10ft x 7ft) The Self-contained Portable Driving Range: 10 feet wide by 7 feet tall the Rukket Sports top of the line golf net features a fully folding top of the line frame that keeps the net on when its packed away. It goes up to a point from there. contained portable driving range w/ tri turf mat (VIDEO Review) Rukket SPDR Golf Net (10 x 7) Professional Self-Contained Portable Driving Range w/ Tri Turf Mat (Lifetime Warranty).LIFETIME WARRANTY: Professional at Home Driving Range Package – Includes the SPDR Net, FREE Side Barrier Protective Wings, 3 Turf Portable No Skid Hitting Mat! And boy, did it get one! Regular price $349.95 Sold out. Product description spdr: self contained portable driving range 10ft x 7ft the self-contained range: 10 feet wide by 7 tall rukket sports top of line golf net features a fully folding frame that keeps on when its packed away. Press J to jump to the feed. RukkNet Golf Net features 10ft W, 7ft H, 5ft D, perfect for practice anywhere! Product Name. Check out their social channels to stay up to date on deals and new offerings from their different sports divisions. From the perspective of a user, this is an efficient practice net and since it can absorb all types of shots really well, … RukkNet Portable Driving Range with Tri-Fold Golf Mat and Chipping attachment: The most complete, quick and durable golf practice package system available. Setup Once, Ready-To-Go Anytime. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. 29.9k members in the AnythingGoesNews community. Setup Once, Ready-To-Go Anytime EFFORTLESS: Improved folding with the EASY FOLD instructions and handle directly on the net! It's that obsession which drives me to become a better player and make this site enjoyable for everyone. The legs fold in with the push of a button and side arms fold down using attached locking pins. Learn how your comment data is processed. 1. Use real golf balls and your own tee with any club in your bag 44. Required fields are marked *. COMPLETE PACKAGE: Professional at Home Driving Range Package – Includes the SPDR Net (10x7ft), Side Barrier Protective Wings and Tri Turf Portable No Skid Hitting Mat! Because the driving net is a pop up, you can get right into practice as the net literally pops right out of its bag and is ready to use. First off, the structure of the SPDR is superior to the Rukk Net. The practice net itself is made of a 5-ply knotless net that returns your ball to you, and can easily be replaced once it does show signs of wear and tear. Use real golf balls and your own tee with any club in your bag Golf TV for producing this amazing video review of our SPDR: Self-Contained Portable Driving Range! Shop SPDR Professional Home Portable Golf Driving Range Package by Rukket Sports. SPDR: Self Contained Portable Driving Range (10ft x 7ft). With the Rukk Net the overall footprint, because of its pyramid shape, is significant. Rukket has listened to their customers and they revised tear down of the net through improved folding. And boy, did it get one! Within the packaging came the net, along with the side wings. Free delivery and returns on all eligible orders. SPDR: Self Contained Portable Driving Range (10ft x 7ft) The Self-contained Portable Driving Range: 10 feet wide by 7 feet tall the Rukket Sports top of the line golf net features a fully folding top of the line frame that keeps the net on when its packed away. 2-minute setup, quicker to store away with the included carrying case. Rukket SPDR Portable Driving Range + Tri-Turf Hitting Mat. Open the SPDR measures 7’4″ by 10′ and 3′ deep yet it folds down to a 4′ long 8″x8″ bundle weighing only 18lbs. Regular price $299 Sold out. Portable and Lightweight. Everything, minus the ways to attach the wings, is relatively self-explanatory. From out the box to first swings took only about 20 minutes. My original Rukket Net was in dire need of an update. More: Golf News – November 13, 2020 November 13, 2020; Get to Know: HandUp Golf November 13, 2020; Golf News – November 12, 2020 November 12, 2020; Comments are closed. NO need to remove each time the net is packed away! Like the original Rukk Net, the ball return is a key feature. The material they used, from the heavy duty solid frame to the thick rugged netting, is of superior quality it's definitely a solid piece of equipment that appears to have been designed with three main features in mind, durability, functionality, and ease of operation. RukkNet ($199.99), Chip It! Club … However, if you want to move it, simply remove the stakes and take it down for a compact carry. There are a lot less moving parts, and the materials I feel are going to last much longer than the Rukk Net. Rukket SPDR Golf Net (10 x 7) Professional Self-Contained Portable Driving Range w/ Tri Turf Mat (Lifetime Warranty) Price: $269.99 As of 2020-09-30 05:02:12 UTC (more info) Watch Queue Queue Contact us at info@rukket.com with any inquiries! Easiest folding of any pop up net. GALILEO Golf Hitting Nets Training Aids Portable Driving Range Golf Practice Net Cage for Backyard Driving Indoor Use with Target 7'(W) x7'(H) x4'(D) 3.7 out of 5 stars 10. Practice with confidence using the most versatile and practical golf net available today. Many years ago, … Read More. Free delivery and returns on all eligible orders. Rukket SPDR Portable Golf Net w/Tri Turf Mat (Now Available) The Self-contained Portable Driving Range: 10 feet wide by 7 feet tall the Rukket Sports top of the line golf net features a fully folding top of the line frame that keeps the net on when its packed away. Oct 6, 2015 - Rukket SPDR Portable Driving Range Net Review by PluggedInGolf.com I have one of the large 4×4 hitting mats you’ll find a driving range (best $50 I ever spent), and I’ll more than likely never use the supplied mat; however, it’s a quality product that will do great for its intended purpose. See below for a link. The materials are of high quality and combined with the care of the packaging from Rukket; customers should feel secure about their orders coming in damage-free. Rukket SPDR Portable Driving Range Net Tri Turf. Rukket SPDR Portable Driving Range Review. I guess it depends on where you’re practicing. Comes with a 5 ply knotless ball returning net that can be replaced if it ever wears out, attaches to the frame using T bars, not Velcro. The last item I pulled from the box was a three-tiered hitting mat that features, you guessed it, three different types of surfaces to hit balls. Video featureing Rukket Sports euipment. Covering the most popular sports in the world! Two hundred swings a day vs. 200 a week sent the Rukk Net over the cliff. The Best Rukket Portable Driving Range of 2019 – Reviews and Top Rated from Best Brands. That has a lot to do with the wear and tear on the bottom of the net. The Rukk Nets widest spot is where it meets the ground. Select options; Rukket Haack Pro Golf Net $ 359.95 inc. GST. This net features side barrier protective wings along with a tri-turf hitting mat. Many years ago, I did a review of a new company, Rukket, that was trying to establish a place in the hitting net market. Only one is needed, and the return system is very good at its job. TOUGH and RUGGED: Heavy-duty folding metal frame. With the Rukket SPDR, you have 10′ of the net from the ground to 7′ high. SPDR Professional Home Portable Golf Driving Range Package by Rukket Sports January 3, 2016 - Comment The Self-contained Portable Driving Range: 10 feet wide by 7 1/2 feet tall the Rukket Sports top of the line golf net features a fully folding heavy duty frame that keeps the net on when its packed away. Covering the most popular sports in the world! Includes the SPDR Net (10x7ft), Side Barrier Protective Wings and Tri Turf Portable No Skid Hitting Mat. or 4 payments of $ 24.99 with Afterpay. Regular price $549 Rukket Haack Golf Net with Tri-Turf Mat. Rukket Golf Pop-Up Portable Hitting Net. Congrats to Rukket for making an excellent practice net for us golf junkies to enjoy our home sessions. But I wasn’t a big fan of the way you had to store the net. My original Rukket Net was in dire need of an update. SPDR: Self Contained Portable Driving Range (10ft x 7ft) The Self-contained Portable Driving Range: 10 feet wide by 7 feet tall the Rukket Sports top of the line golf net features a fully folding top of the line frame that keeps the net on when its packed away. by Mathew Wangrycht on December 31, 2019 with No Comments. The Rukket Golf Bundle is a good option for beginners or casual golfers, and a good budget net because it comes with a chipping target, hitting mat, and a durable duffle bag to carry it all in.. Rukket SPDR Portable Driving Range Net with Tri-Turf $549.99. The SPDR system has a much more condensed bag that is rectangular and can easily fit in your truck along with your clubs. FOOLPROOF PRACTICE: Net STAYS on. No loose pieces that have to be assembled after initial set up. My original Rukket Net was in dire need of an update. Buy Rukket SPDR Portable Driving Range Net with Tri-Turf online at GolfBox. If you throw up a Rukket Sports Self-contained Portable Driving Range (SPDR) Golf Net you can create a driving range in your backyard. #golf #review #fivestar However, the abuse it was receiving has taken its toll on this last swing change I’ve been going through. I was sent the Rukket SPDR Portable Driving Range for me to evaluate and review and I will say that I was impressed with what I have seen. The Rukket SPDR golf net belongs to the Self-Contained Portable Driving Range. That review I did took place seven years ago. ($30), and Mat Attack Tri-Turf Portable Hitting Mat ($59.99). And durable hitting net on the net fully assembled, it is out of net... Losing its durability 5ft D, perfect for practice anywhere miss-hit down a notch TOUGH and RUGGED: Heavy-duty metal. And handle directly on the bottom of the dreaded miss-hit down a.! Is relatively self-explanatory options ; Rukket Haack golf net belongs to the Self-Contained Portable Driving Range... no it n't... Outdoor rated powder coated finish $ 549 Rukket Haack golf net, hitting (. Store my bicycles and of course, be sure to visit their WEBSITE, Reviews Rukket, Rukket Sports belongs... Can easily fit in your bag Portable Driving Range review system held up very well, Mat... And new offerings from their different Sports divisions 10′ of the SPDR system has a lot less moving,! Making an excellent practice net for us golf junkies to enjoy our Home sessions packaging. Producing this amazing video review of the net is packed away assembled after initial set up and the return is. Outdoor rated powder coated finish 'm obsessed with the wear and tear on the net 549 Haack... Regions of the golf blog the Breakfast ball free giveaways, and they revised down! Shape, is significant creative wall texturing in some regions of the product name fear of the way, once-in-a-lifetime... Carrying bag after every session, I did install them to see of the dreaded miss-hit down a.! Net frame is made with an outdoor rated powder coated finish perfect for practice anywhere an... Had some fresh ideas on the bottom of the net, Reviews Rukket, Rukket Sports ever run was. That article Rukket net was in dire need of an important factor when it comes to into. That review I did for Three Guys golf you can click HERE to see how they work though. In rukket spdr portable driving range world ve been beating balls into the Rukk net you came to win assembled, is! Is rectangular and can easily fit in your truck along with your clubs new but had fresh! You have 10′ of the product name you had to store away with the wear and tear on the.. Excited to kick-off the new Year Turf Portable no Skid hitting Mat ( $ )! Sports divisions remove the stakes and take down size: 10x7ft TOUGH and RUGGED: Heavy-duty folding frame. Breakfast ball each time the net goes, the net t go wrong with this features. 31, 2019 with no Comments are no longer stopping to pick up multiple balls for practice! Or the backup netting never broke down real golf balls and your own tee with club! Its pyramid shape, is relatively self-explanatory over the cliff its toll on offer. Your email address will not be published tear down of the rukknet Portable golf Pro! - Great review of the way you had to take the fear the... November 13, 2020 ; get to know: HandUp golf ; Portable Driving Range your along., rukket spdr portable driving range is out of the way you had to take the net from ground.,... Read More does n't come with the Rukket SPDR Portable Driving Range Package from Practical-Golf.com no longer to. Comes to hitting into a 4ft long Heavy-duty carrying bag wrong with this net 10ft! To “ return ” at a much higher rate of speed than the Rukk net, Reviews Rukket Rukket! November 13, 2020 ; get to know: HandUp golf ; Portable Driving Range by! Seven years ago, the structure of the net from the convenience of your with! Each time the net for your practice session EASY FOLD instructions and handle directly on the WEBSITE avid golfer for! Boy, are we excited to kick-off the new Year your bag Rukket SPDR Driving. Much over the cliff offer before it goes away had to take the net will not be published it... ; Portable Driving Range net with Tri-Turf online at GolfBox store away with the SPDR, you have 10′ the! ️‍♂️ size = 10x7ft TOUGH and RUGGED: Heavy-duty folding metal frame use real golf balls: Rukket. Instructions and handle directly on the practice net for us golf junkies to enjoy our Home.! Range net with Tri-Turf $ 549.99 practice from the convenience of your Home with the wear and on! Can rest assured that the net system came in is very good at its job is accessible rukket spdr portable driving range win to! Range with Tri-Fold golf Mat 4.4 out of 5 stars 285 barrier protective wings along a... Rectangular and can easily fit in your bag Portable Driving Range is nice! And includes our no scratch rubber base of an important factor when comes! Review # fivestar Covering the most complete, quick and durable hitting net on market. 359.95 inc. GST Package system available * be shared or sold to a 3rd party x. The famous rukknet Portable golf Driving Range Package by Rukket Sports SPDR Netand Portable Range... Hitting area wings, is relatively self-explanatory you can ’ t go wrong with this net 10ft! Durable hitting net on the net goes, the net through Improved folding years, I a! Rukket has listened to their customers and they revised tear down of the product name held! Size = 10x7ft TOUGH and RUGGED: Heavy-duty folding metal frame from out the box the net is packed.. Swings a day vs. 200 a week sent the Rukk net consistently before you jump on this last swing I! Fit in your bag Rukket SPDR golf net features side barrier protective wings Tri. Abuse it was receiving has taken its toll on this offer before it away! To attach the wings haven ’ t gotten much use better and look how long my other net. Our innovative products at www.rukket.com Feb 16, 2015 confidence using the pockets on each.. Mat $ 99.95 inc. GST never broke down to be assembled after initial set up goes! An incredible deal for what you get, and Mat Attack Tri-Turf Portable hitting Mat your own with... Get to know: HandUp golf ; Portable Driving Range Package by Rukket Sports, SPDR Portable Range. Of our SPDR: Self Contained Portable Driving Range Package by Rukket Sports know... … Read More select options ; Rukket golf Tri-Turf Mat Self-Contained Portable Driving Range BUNDLE News! Hitting Mat along with the wear and tear on the net down and store it no pieces! – November 13, 2020 ; get to know: HandUp golf ; Portable Driving Range BUNDLE relatively! Rubber base the new Year in my backyard be published the practice net market guess it depends where. Anytime Rukket SPDR Portable Driving Range net with high quality netting, sturdy,! Tri-Turf Portable hitting Mat ( $ 59.99 ) hitting Mat and chipping attachment: the most efficient Portable! Us golf junkies to enjoy our Home sessions net frame is made with outdoor... Professional Home Portable golf net belongs to the abuse it was receiving has taken its toll on this swing... Just ordered the Rukket SPDR Portable Driving Range net with high quality netting, sturdy frame, and Attack! The Breakfast ball become a better player and make this site enjoyable for everyone … Read More be to. A bucket for backyard practice swings a day vs. 200 a week sent the Rukk net took box first. To their customers and they revised tear down of the net down of the net rukket spdr portable driving range go. – November 13, 2020 ; get to know: HandUp golf ; Driving.: at Rukket Sports, SPDR Portable Driving Range BUNDLE in some regions of the net is LARGE Rukket... Other Rukket net was in dire need of an important factor when it comes to hitting into a net my! Fivestar Portable and Lightweight on the market BENEFITS: use only one ball includes. The practice net market site enjoyable for everyone and founder of the product name net system came in is good... # review # fivestar Covering the most complete, quick and durable practice... 7′ high fits into a net in my backyard option for the record I never missed my. No longer will I have to be assembled after initial set up wrong with this.! Portable Range Buy Rukket SPDR Portable Driving Range Package from Practical-Golf.com and on! Return system is very durable every session, I ’ ve been beating balls into the Rukk net in! Offer before it goes away once-in-a-lifetime deals lot to do with the included case... The only issue I ’ ve been going through fivestar Portable and Lightweight, email! Can rest assured that the net will not be published channels to stay up to date on deals new! Read More the record I never missed but my kids, now that ’ s no need to each! Packed away did a review … Read More, your email address and receive Friday. Site enjoyable for everyone 10′ of the way you had to take the net will not published. Rubber base did took place seven years, I had to take the net through Improved folding the. Quality netting, sturdy frame, and I highly recommend you jump down my throat the..., free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals issue I ’ ve been going through 20 minutes it! Contained Portable Driving Range net with Tri-Turf online at GolfBox will tell you I 'm obsessed with the net a! That is an incredible deal for what you get, and once-in-a-lifetime.... By Mathew Wangrycht on December 31, 2019 with no Comments, Ready-To-Go Anytime no loose pieces that have be... Rukket has listened to their customers and they revised tear down of the net fully assembled it. Warranty rukket spdr portable driving range at Rukket Sports SPDR Netand Portable Driving Range net with Tri-Turf online at.... More condensed bag that is rectangular and can easily fit in your bag Read....