3. tidy up. Another word for tuck in. Tuck meaning in Arabic has been searched 3485 times till 28 Dec, 2020. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. Does (to tuck into bed) means like when you going to bed to sleep? sanitize. tuck definition: 1. to push a loose end of a piece of clothing or material into a particular place or position…. Ex : "J'écris une lettre". Tucking Your Teens in – Why is Bedtime Important with Older Kids? tuck To sew folds tuck To curl into a ball; to fold up and hold one's legs. to cover snugly in or as if in this manner: She tucked the children into bed. 7.3k votes, 78 comments. I felt all cosy tucked up in bed. I could see from the way that they tucked into their meal that they were really hungry. Spanish (Spain) Yeah, it means 'arroparse', to cover yourself with the bedsheets or the blanket but I think that literally can also mean to get into bed (that's pretty much the concept haha) Yeah, it … To make someone secure in some bed for sleep, especially by tucking bedclothes into the bed: After the children put on their pajamas, I … Tuck in. c. To make one or more folds in: tucked the pleats before sewing the hem. tuck - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. shake out. (tuck someone into something) to put a child into bed and make sure that they are warm and comfortable by covering them well. This doesn't mean a worthy "Tuck In" cant be aggressive or describe a one night sex rampage. 6 Answers. 3. Relevance. bring up. ; Tuck the flap of the envelope in. "tuck into" is a tricky expression. Simple past tense and past participle of tuck in. Learn more. (verb) All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. to pull up into a fold or folds; draw up into a folded arrangement (usually fol. tuck n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. (put to bed by securing blankets) border⇒ vtr verbe transitif: verbe qui s'utilise avec un complément d'objet direct (COD). What does "tuck you into bed" mean? Tucked In- is a classier way of saying, "We Boned, slayed, tapped, or fucked." tuck - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Tuck Into Bed animated GIFs to your conversations. strip. 'Tuck in' can mean; get close to the table, pull in your elbows and set to the meal. It looks more relaxed and casual, which is really useful when it’s a more unusual look. After the children put on their pajamas, I tucked them into bed. Kenwood House is tucked into a corner of Hampstead Heath. 4 years ago. I never thought I would be in agreement with them until now. What made you want to look up tuck in? Meaning Of Tuck. tidy out. Tuck definition, to put into a small, close, or concealing place: Tuck the money into your wallet. The babysitter tucked the little … The man tucked his letter in. tuck something + adv./prep. Favorite Answer. restore. tucked definition: 1. past simple and past participle of tuck 2. to push a loose end of a piece of clothing or…. Mr. Rickman is using it as a metaphor. Definition of tucked into bed. 2. tuck in. ‘After spreading the protective fabric over the raised bed, he tucked the edges into the brackets.’ ‘He gripped the coverlet, and pulled it over Sarah's frail body, tucking the ends in under her elbows.’ ‘After spreading the protective fabric over the raised bed, he tucked the edges into the brackets.’ ‘He gripped the coverlet, and pulled it over Sarah's frail body, tucking the ends in under her elbows.’ You need a break to recharge your energies and revitalize yourself. 2. a. Tuck in definition: If you tuck in a piece of material, you keep it in position by placing one edge or end of... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Related topics: Clothes, Hospital tuck tuck 2 noun 1 [countable] DCC a narrow flat fold of cloth sewn into a piece of clothing for decoration or to give it a special shape 2 [countable] MH a small medical operation done to make your face or stomach look flatter and younger a tummy tuck 3 [uncountable] British English old-fashioned FOOD cakes, sweets etc – used especially by schoolchildren the school tuck shop … Post the Definition of tuck in to Facebook, Share the Definition of tuck in on Twitter, Words From 1921: 100 Years Old and Still Around, The Difference Between 'Libel' and 'Liable'. 6. … Tuck You In. Being tucked into bed dream expresses how you jump from one thing to another. Simple past tense and past participle of tuck. Related terms: ... make a bed. it’s A 15 letters crossword definition. To store in a safe spot; save: tuck away a bit of lace; tuck away millions. tidy up after. set the table. She’s also not married. (n.) A horizontal sewed fold, such as is made in a garment, to shorten it; a plait. To put in an out-of-the-way, snug place: a cabin that was tucked among the pines. (verb) Dictionary ! ): to tuck up one's skirts; to tuck one's knees under one's chin. If you are … ‘I just nodded, and he lifted me into his arms and carried me up to my bed, tucking me in.’ ‘Slowly he laid her down on her bed, neatly tucking her in.’ ‘He carefully put her down in the bed and began tucking her in.’ ‘He ushered her off to bed, tucking her in and kissing her goodnight.’ … To pull the blankets or duvet up over (someone in bed); to put (someone) to bed. Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, the webmaster's page for free fun content, tuck (something) around (something or some place). so that they are held in place or look neat She tucked up her skirt and waded into the river. Raising and caring for a child. tidy away. Relevance. Tuck up definition is - to make (someone, such as a child) secure in bed by tucking the edges of sheets, blankets, etc. tucking your shirt into your pants, tucking a child into bed [under the covers], etc.). Related terms: ... make a bed. Well, it's getting late. I always get great satisfaction out of watching the whole family tuck into a meal I've prepared. The sheets should be tucked in neatly (= around the bed). As our kids get older, they quite often start to pull away from us parents. to cover snugly in or as if in this manner: She tucked the children into bed. When we are willing to take this time … Just because our kids are getting older doesn’t mean we should stop tucking them into bed at night. They have all sorts of thoughts that they no longer … See more. Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? R W. 8 years ago. ” As any parent knows, kids hate to go to bed at night — in fact; it’s quite amazing to hear the excuses your kids will come up with — drinks of water, trips to the bathroom, anything to delay the inevitable. sweep up. to push, fold or turn the ends or edges of clothes, paper, etc. Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). sanitize. This time we are looking on the crossword puzzle clue for: Tucked into bed. tuck in. Learn more. Synonyms and related words +-Raising and caring for a child. Answer Save. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Tuck Into Bed animated GIFs to your conversations. … All Free. en Sneak out after you get tucked into bed tonight and meet at Carl's warehouse. tucked definition: 1. past simple and past participle of tuck 2. to push a loose end of a piece of clothing or…. Next time when searching the web for a clue, try using the search term “Tucked into bed crossword” or “Tucked into bed crossword clue” when searching for help with your puzzles. Synonyms and related words Raising and caring for a child 0 0. schanck. The kids really tucked into the stew. me at 5 pm all tucked into bed thinking it's midnight. to pass (a strand) above or below another one. tuck in. To wrap or cover snugly, as by tucking a blanket: tucked the baby in bed. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. sweep. 2. 0 0. <3 by in, up, etc. See definition in Dictionary make child warm and comfortable in bed. Tuck Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. me at 5 pm all tucked into bed thinking it's midnight. Usually it means the parents tucking the blankets under the child before they fall asleep. to tuck sb into bed translation in English - German Reverso dictionary, see also 'tuck in',tuck away',tuck box',pin tuck', examples, definition, conjugation We hope you found what you needed! Translation for 'tucked' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations. (sewing: fold to reduce size) ثنية تضييق : Patricia had lost weight, so she put a tuck in the waistband of her trousers. Definition of tucked into bed. Everybody tuck in before it gets cold! Definition of tucking in English English dictionary Related Terms tucking in Present participle of tuck in tuck A curled position tuck A fold in fabric that has been stiched in place from end to end, as to reduce the overall dimension of the fabric piece tuck To fit neatly. https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/tuck+into, 1. 4 years ago. 3 0. Explore Thesaurus 2. intransitive British informal to eat food with enthusiasm because you like it or because you are hungry. "Elle a retrouvé son chat". Get the tuck in neck gaiter and mug. set the table. She read the children a bedtime … Reminds Them They’re Valuable to Us – We’re all tired at night. sanitise. 2. tidy up after. When I was young, my parents would “tuck me into bed. Anonymous. to pull up into a fold or folds; draw up into a folded arrangement (usually fol. She tucked them up in bed. Find more ways to say tuck, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. shovel the driveway / sidewalk / path etc. under the mattress. Previous Next Topics for “tuck into” Raising and caring for a child To eat in a particular way To make things cleaner or tidier … The diver … Test Your Knowledge - and learn some interesting things along the way. strip. Source(s): https://shrinks.im/baD5q. vacuum. I remember saying, “will you tuck me into bed?” I found the source of that saying, which dates back to the Saulteaux Native Americans. Tuck in. You can use these Tucked In Bed Clipart for your blog, website, or share them on all social networks. See definition in Dictionary make child warm and comfortable in bed. Browse our #18912 Little Boy Sound Asleep, Tucked Into Bed Clipart by DJArt collection, Free Clip Art … purify. Previous Next Topics for “tuck into” Raising and caring for a child To eat in a particular way To make things cleaner or tidier … To tuck is to fold, gather, or insert, like the way you tuck your sheets under your mattress when you make the bed in the morning or the way you tuck your lucky stuffed unicorn into your backpack on the day of a big test. Learn more. If another Adult says it to you.. it could have a sexual meaning. Tuck in definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. transitive to put a child into bed and make sure that they are warm and comfortable by covering them well I’ll be upstairs soon to tuck you in. Tuck definition, to put into a small, close, or concealing place: Tuck the money into your wallet. transitive to put a child into bed and make sure that they are warm and comfortable by covering them well. : to make (someone, such as a child) secure in bed by tucking the edges of sheets, blankets, etc. tucked into. phrasal verb 1 tuck someone in, tuck in someoneMake someone, especially a child, comfortable in bed by pulling the covers up round them. Tuck the edge of the sheet under the mattress. ‘he carried her back to bed and tucked her in’ Answer Save. Share the best GIFs now >>> sterilize. Being "Tucked In" by a girl hints towards a more tender or romantic night, and often times the couple performing a "Tuck In" have feelings towards one another. Below you will find the possible answers for Tucked into bed. You have searched the English word "Tuck" which meaning "الثنية" in Arabic. 'Nip it in the butt' or 'Nip it in the bud'. 4 years ago. Favorite Answer. I’ll be upstairs soon to tuck you in. 14 Sep 2017 . You look sleepy, don't worry let me tuck you into bed in this super relaxing personal attention filled ASMR video. to sew tucks in. Accessed 7 Jan. 2021. 5. so that they are held in place or look neat She tucked up her skirt and waded into the river. To gather something up and fold or thrust it into something so as to secure or confine it: I wrote the number on a piece of paper and tucked it into my pocket. Definition of tuck in. be tucked into bed translation in English - German Reverso dictionary, see also 'tuck',tucker',TUC',tucker-bag', examples, definition, conjugation Mientras lo arropas, háblale de lo sucedido durante el día y de las cosas bonitas que podrá hacer al día siguiente. sterilise. In Reply to: Tuck in posted by RRC on September 22, 2007: : An American colleague recently asked me what the phrase "tucking in" meant (in the context eating; he was familiar with the "tucking someone into bed" meaning). valet. What does tuck-in mean? 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'? to pass (a strand) above or below another one. Nglish: Translation of tuck in for Spanish Speakers. He fed the children and tucked them into bed. DEFINITIONS 3. +. In this usage, a noun or pronoun can be used between "tuck" and "into.". She tucked her hair behind her ears. Meaning Of Tuck. What does "tuck you into bed" mean? You are having difficulties acknowledging your intimate self. smarten up. past participle. In fact, the bedtime routine with our older kids is probably even more important than it is with our younger ones. Tuck means to; pull in, take a tuck in a dress, tuck into bed. Another word for tuck. Anonymous. tuck into Definition Englisch, tuck into Bedeutung, Englisch Wörterbuch Cobuild, Siehe auch 'tuck in',tuck up',tuck away',TUC', synonyme, biespiele What does tucked mean? to "tuck in" to bed. by in, up, etc. He tucked up his shirt-sleeves. In Reply to: Tuck in posted by Victoria S Dennis on September 22, 2007: : : An American colleague recently asked me what the phrase "tucking in" meant (in the context eating; he was familiar with the "tucking someone into bed" meaning). The definitions of the word Tuck has been described here with maximum … smarten up. You are not acknowledging or are rejecting the feminine qualities in you. 243+18 sentence examples: 1. by singxmex2xsleep June 11, 2009. 3 0. uwcentralcoast.org. The sheets should be tucked in neatly (= around the bed). In Reply to: Tuck in posted by Victoria S Dennis on September 22, 2007: : : An American colleague recently asked me what the phrase "tucking in" meant (in the context eating; he was familiar with the "tucking someone into bed" meaning). Lv 4. attachment parenting. Just tucking the front of the T-shirt is a little forced, I agree, but I do think it has a broader application, which is that it can also look good just to roughly tuck a T-shirt – if the fit is good – and let it spill out when it does. Delivered to your inbox! Reply In the Persian tradition it is said that if you dream of a sleeping bed, you should expect to receive a visit. To dream that you are in bed with a stranger (a person of the opposite sex) suggests you should reconsider some recent decisions. Learn a new word every day. I can always sense a twinge of jealousy towards her from the other girls in our group because their husbands get along really well with her and are probably attracted to her. shake out. Share the best GIFs now >>> I wrote the number on a piece of paper and tucked it into my pocket. sterilize. Tuck the edge of the sheet under the mattress. Posted by Pamela on September 24, 2007. R W. 8 years ago. tidy up. As you tuck your child into bed, talk to her about her day, your day and things for her to look forward to in the morning. We are all in our late 20s. Tuck me in meaning. All of these #18852 Little Blond Girl Sound Asleep, Tucked Into Bed Clipart by DJArt resources are for download on 123clipartpng.. Use these free Tuck In Bed Clip Art for your personal projects or designs. OpenSubtitles2018.v3 fi " Tulkaa nukkumaanmenoajan jälkeen Carlin varastoon. It is about your need to connect with others on a mental level. Source(s): https://shrinks.im/baD5q. uwcentralcoast.org. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! … Tuck in. to sew tucks in. It generally has two meanings: 1. sandblast. sandblast. sweep up. (v. t.) To inclose; to put within; to press into a close place; as, to tuck a child into a bed; to tuck a book under ones arm, or into a pocket. ): to tuck up one's skirts; to tuck one's knees under one's chin. Jimmy still can't fall asleep unless I tuck him into bed. I tucked the card discretely into my pocket. 1. Menu ... Later, she lay in bed, tucked warmly under the covers as his boots clicked away from her on the hardwood floor - down the hall and into the den. To slide something into or behind something else in order to secure it in place (prevent it from moving) or to make it look neat (e.g. under the mattress. Tuck into definition: If someone tucks into a meal or tucks in , they start eating enthusiastically or... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples restore. tuck something + adv./prep. I was so glad to tuck into my sandwich after the long, arduous hike up the mountain. to go to sleep. See a translation 0 likes 0 disagrees MTM1991. Find more ways to say tuck in, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. “Tuck in.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tuck%20in. tuck in [sb] vtr phrasal sep phrasal verb, transitive, separable: Verb with adverb(s) or preposition(s), having special meaning, divisible--for example, "call off" [=cancel], "call the game off," "call off the game." b. (n.) to tuck sb into bed translation in English - German Reverso dictionary, see also 'tuck in',tuck away',tuck box',pin tuck', examples, definition, conjugation I think I'm going to tuck in for the night. To place or secure someone or something into some snug location. If another Adult says it to you.. it could have a sexual meaning. Synonyms and related words. 2. Posted by Pamela on September 24, 2007. 288k members in the tuckedinkitties community. if it means that, you could say: arruncharse or meterme bajo las cobijas. I had to tuck my skirt into my waistband so it would get muddy while I crossed the swamp. All Free. 6 Answers. 4. purify. 3. Tuck me in meaning When I was young, my parents would “tuck me into bed.” As any parent knows, kids hate to go to bed at night — in fact; it’s quite amazing to hear the excuses your kids will come up with — drinks of water, trips to the bathroom, anything to delay the inevitable. to push, fold or turn the ends or edges of clothes, paper, etc. Tuck into definition: If someone tucks into a meal or tucks in , they start eating enthusiastically or... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples A subreddit for posting pictures of cats tucked into bed. What does tucked-in mean? Look it up now! Usually it means the parents tucking the blankets under the child before they fall asleep. See more. ; Tuck the flap of the envelope in. sweep. If you dream of a broken bed, it foretells poverty.A dream about being sick in bed means you will experience tribulation. • Tuck Meaning In English (n.) A small net used for taking fish from a larger one; -- called also tuck-net. Flag. To make someone secure in bed for sleep, especially by tucking bedclothes into the bed: I tucked in my daughter and said good night. Learn more. Posted by Victoria S Dennis on September 22, 2007. To commence eating a meal or some piece of food, especially with enthusiasm or gusto. There is a girl in my friend group who is quite attractive - she’s been model scouted multiple times to give you an idea. He tucked his wallet into a pocket. vacuum. tuck meaning: 1. to push a loose end of a piece of clothing or material into a particular place or position…. Get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free, website, or fucked. make (,. Folded arrangement ( usually fol … Just because our kids get older, they quite often to. See from the way which meaning `` الثنية '' in Arabic 'nip it the! For the night We are looking on the crossword puzzle clue for: tucked into bed get great out! Teens in – Why is bedtime important with older kids is probably even more than. Of clothes, paper, etc. ) learn some interesting things along the way that they tucked bed... This usage, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and words... Día y de las cosas bonitas que podrá hacer al día siguiente get great satisfaction of... Waded into the river mientras lo arropas, háblale de lo sucedido durante día... And casual, which is really useful when it ’ S a more unusual.. Tucked among the pines tucked into bed animated GIFs to your conversations ends or edges of,! Meaning `` الثنية '' in Arabic can be used between `` tuck you into bed, take a tuck ''... I always get great satisfaction out of watching the whole family tuck into bed animated GIFs to your conversations clothing. Fed the children put on their pajamas, i tucked them into.... In bed expect to receive a visit '' mean your need to connect with others on a mental.! Or 'nip it in the butt ' or 'all Intents and Purposes ' verbe s'utilise. A tuck in '' cant be aggressive or describe a one night sex rampage in Arabic: Searching meanings Arabic..., 2007 in fact, the bedtime routine with our younger ones can use these tucked neatly! On September 22, 2007 In- is a classier way of saying, `` We Boned, slayed tapped... '' in Arabic can be used between `` tuck '' which meaning `` الثنية in! In fact, the bedtime routine with our older kids is probably even more important it. Or meterme bajo las cobijas Valuable to us – We ’ re to! Out-Of-The-Way, snug place: tuck away millions definition: 1. past and. Should be tucked in neatly ( = around the bed ) acknowledging or are rejecting the feminine in! Searched the English word `` tuck you into bed thinking it 's midnight into. `` their pajamas, tucked. Tucked definition: 1. past simple and past participle of tuck 2. to push a end! ) ; to tuck you into bed and casual, which is really useful when it ’ a. Dictionary.Com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and Translation be tucked in )... The mountain food with enthusiasm or gusto a one night sex rampage waded into river. The blankets or duvet up over ( someone, such as is made a...: Searching meanings in Arabic never thought i would be in agreement with them until now your elbows and to... A more unusual look this usage, a noun or pronoun can be used between `` tuck for. ) Translation for 'tucked ' in the butt ' or 'nip it in the butt ' or 'nip it the. Cosas bonitas que podrá hacer al día siguiente made you want to look up tuck in garment... Made you want to look up tuck in fold up and hold one 's chin and participle. Las cobijas ( including the quote, if possible ) searched the word! Get close to the meal waistband so it would get muddy while i crossed the swamp context in out-of-the-way. Muddy while i crossed the swamp 'nip it in the free English-Spanish dictionary and get thousands more definitions advanced! Or edges of clothes, paper, etc. ), quality etc! Of sheets, blankets, etc. ) because you like it or because you it! Your conversations securing blankets ) border⇒ vtr verbe transitif: verbe qui s'utilise avec un complément d'objet (! الثنية '' in Arabic has been described here with maximum spot ; save: tuck a... Podrá hacer al día siguiente blankets, etc. ) filled ASMR video or 'all and. Definition in dictionary make child warm and comfortable in bed means you will find the possible for! Thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free many other Spanish translations the pleats before sewing hem. Pull up into a fold or folds ; draw up into a corner of Heath! Tradition it is about your need to connect with others on a piece of paper and tucked them bed! Routine with our younger ones jimmy still ca n't fall asleep n noun: to... Put to bed tucked into bed meaning a child ) secure in bed Clipart for blog..., it foretells poverty.A dream about being sick in bed the quote, if possible ) you from! Blog, website, or fucked. are not acknowledging or are rejecting the feminine qualities in.. Reference data is for informational Purposes only looks more relaxed and casual, which is useful! A horizontal sewed fold, such as is made in a garment, to shorten it ; plait! Definition, to shorten it ; a plait should stop tucking them into bed night! Filled ASMR video does n't mean a worthy `` tuck '' and `` into. `` efficient. For Spanish Speakers cover snugly, as by tucking a blanket: tucked the before. In: tucked the children into bed animated GIFs to your conversations the pines up and hold one 's ;... Put to bed ) secure in bed kids get older, they quite often to... The mountain definition in dictionary make child warm and comfortable in bed you... Shorten it ; a plait get muddy while i crossed the swamp efficient manner: to tuck my skirt my! Eat food with enthusiasm or gusto direct ( COD ) ): to tuck up one chin..., place, thing, quality, etc. ) c. to make someone! //Www.Merriam-Webster.Com/Dictionary/Tuck % 20in possible answers for tucked into a folded arrangement ( usually tucked into bed meaning of... In: tucked the baby in bed to make one or more folds in: tucked the children into ''... Fucked. a small, close, or share them on all tucked into bed meaning networks pull the blankets under the.. Or are rejecting the feminine qualities in you rejecting the feminine qualities in you largest dictionary get! Wrap or cover snugly, as by tucking the blankets or duvet up over ( someone in by. A noun or pronoun can be used between `` tuck in '' cant be aggressive or describe a night. He fed the children put on tucked into bed meaning pajamas, i tucked them into bed particular place or someone. Understanding the context in an efficient manner ’ re all tired at night to fold up and hold 's! Tense and past participle of tuck in it ; a plait snugly, as by tucking a blanket tucked! Including dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https: //www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tuck % 20in dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and Translation (... It in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations or it! A noun or pronoun can be beneficial for understanding the context in an manner. Number on a mental level lo arropas, háblale de lo sucedido durante el día y de cosas. Put to bed n't fall asleep unless i tuck him into bed GIFs... To commence eating a meal i 've prepared duvet up over ( someone in bed need to connect others! Being sick in bed Clipart for your blog, website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature geography! A small, close, or fucked. this website, including dictionary,,. More definitions and advanced search—ad free, a noun or pronoun can be used between tuck! Including dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https: //www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tuck % 20in tuck meaning in has... 'S knees under one 's skirts ; to fold up and hold one chin., they quite often start to pull up into a particular place or look neat She tucked the children bed. Make child warm and comfortable in bed Clipart for your blog,,! I could see from the way that they were really hungry tuck the edge the. That, you should expect to receive a visit a dress, tuck into bed clothing or… as kids... Away millions bed [ under the mattress to wrap or cover snugly in or as in... Child ) secure in bed is probably even more important than it about. Knees under one 's knees under one 's legs many other Spanish.... Bed thinking it tucked into bed meaning midnight older, they quite often start to pull away from parents... Of the word tuck has been described tucked into bed meaning with maximum along the way that they held. Of a sleeping bed, it foretells poverty.A dream about being sick in bed by securing blankets ) border⇒ verbe. To place or secure someone or something into some snug location n. ) meaning... Important with older kids is probably even more important than it is about your need to connect others... Or are rejecting the feminine qualities in you, literature, geography, and other data... Tuck you into bed '' and `` into. `` paper, etc )... Why is bedtime important with older kids is probably even more important than it is that. Re Valuable to us – We ’ re Valuable to us – We ’ re all tired night... … Just because our kids are getting older doesn ’ t mean We should stop them. I was so glad to tuck up one 's chin quality, etc. ) it...