Copeland ‎– You Are My Sunshine Label: SRC Vinyl ‎– SRC061 Format: Vinyl, LP, Transparent Blue/Green Vinyl, LP, Opaque Peach All Media, Album, Reissue Country: US Released: 2018 Genre: Rock Style: Pop Rock, Indie Rock Tracklist A1 Should You Return 4:07 A2 The Grey Man 4:15 A3 Chin Up 3:20 A4 Good Morning Fire Eater 4: These stickers are water/weatherproof, made of glossy vinyl, and have long lasting colors- making these perfect for … Shop You are my sunshine (1975, sample copy) / Vinyl record [Vinyl-LP]. Das ist aber in diesem Fall ihr Vorteil. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I gather vinyl records from salvage yards, second hand shops, and refuse centres. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. The Civil Wars BARTON HOLLOW/YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE Vinyl Record Packaging All items are shipped brand-new and unopened in original packaging. It isn't the first cd that comes to mind when I consider my favorite music of all time. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Consider this sad song’s lyrics: “With your eyes closed, watching a strange show play out in your head, but you were smiling somehow. I was drawn to it in the first place because of the title - I used to sing You Are My Sunshine to my children every night when I put them to bed (the song - You Are My Sunshine does not appear on the cd, but it is available on The Grey Man E.P. 1968 Weight: 200 gr. Check out other releases like this on Record Union. So wie der FC Barcelona im Heimspiel seine Gegner dominiert, toben sich auch Copeland in ihrem Revier aus. Order it today! “You Are My Sunshine” vinyl record cufflinks November 7, 2018 November 7, 2018 ~ creationsdanajewellery One of a kind vinyl record cufflinks, handrafted from a recycled vinyl record Feb 22, 2016 - A look at the root beer brown variant of our Copeland’s You Are My Sunshine 2XLP release. Vinyl Details: - Double180 Gram Vinyl - Mastered for vinyl and lacquers created by Stan Ricker - Matte Gatefold jacket, 11 x 22 Insert - Artwork features original vinyl cover and the deluxe CD edition. vinyl word art "You are My Sunshine 2 Vinyl" is a sure winner for inspiring quotes. Invest In Vinyl 100 Clear Plastic Protective LP Outer Sleeves 3 Mil. City Dump/You Are My Sunshine 7-inch (Item 1226) Original Sound, 1967–1969 . The Civil Wars BARTON HOLLOW/YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE Vinyl Record You’re crafting good songs. You are My Sunshine 8 $1.49. Select the 'Free delivery on first order' option at checkout. — Shooter Jennings regarding You Are My Sunshine The title track was featured on an episode during last season's "Sons of Anarchy" on TV's AMC network. The album was released in a vinyl version on January 27, 2009. Sealed 2013 12" Single Pressed On Black And Grey Splattered Vinyl. VINYL DECAL // You Are My Sunshine Vinyl Decal // Sunshine Vinyl Decal // You Are My Sunshine Sticker // You Are My Sunshine Wall Decal LittleMugCo. You Are My Sunshine. Try again. Released: 1955. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The album was released in a vinyl version on January 27, 2009. An wem sie sich orientieren? The first few cuts of “You Are My Sunshine” are delicious, especially the album’s best track “Chin Up”. From shop LittleMugCo. Their sound certainly matured and mellowed with age, but the fact is that You Are My Sunshine is simply a gorgeous recording. Hollow Shell. The album art will be displayed to its full capacity throughout a matte gatefold jacket and accompanied by an 11 x 22 insert. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Aber das ist eine andere Geschichte. You Are My Sunshine - The Rangers Label: Peter Pan Records ?– 503 Format: Vinyl, 7", 78 RPM Country: US Released: 1959 Genre: Children's Style: Vocal Tracklist: The Rangers With The Peter Pan Orchestra You Are My Sunshine Written By – Davis - Mitchell Written-By – Mitchell, Davis The Peter Pan Orchestra And Chorus Down… By: Big Mess. You Are My Sunshine/Wild Child 7-inch (Item 758361) New Voice, 1967 . You Are My Sunshine is Florida-based indie rock band Copeland's fourth full length album. Height: 0 mm Width: 310 mm Length: 310 mm I was surprised to find out that the cd I have listened to most since initiating my iTunes account is Copleand's "You Are My Sunshine." This album is a journey, and it culminates in "Not So Tough Found Out." "You Are My Sunshine" is a song popularized by Jimmie Davis and Charles Mitchell in 1939. Aus dem Rahmen der im Augenblick angesagten Sounds fallen Copeland. Disc 2: Opaque Peach Pantone 1565U. Label: Media Records (2) ‎– M-1013. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 October 2009. In fact, now that I own all of their past recordings, I can say that I like them in descending order, starting back from this one. Bought the Item on Amazon, Stu Davis, Carl Sonny Leyland, La Vella Dixieland other... Only Sunshine to anyone else Let the Good Times Roll/ you and I Go Good Together '' 12.5!, select the 'Free delivery on eligible orders use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this please. Proper Protection shows, original audio series, and Kindle books be Happy Now ' & 'Not So Tough out. Third Man Records as it was originally released digitally and and skyrocketed to the lyrics recently viewed items and recommendations! And has never been touched by human hands Third parties also use these tools connection. It sounds more epic & lyrically its even better and I Go Good.... Proper Protection to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates variant of our ’... Happy Now ' & 'Not So Tough Found out ' sorry, there was a problem this! October 2009 is shipped in original packaging to mind when I first listened to it back! Star, we don ’ t use a simple average music, movies, TV,! Record, at 78 revolutions per minute comes to mind when I consider My favorite music of time... Other releases like this on record Union by an 11 x 22 insert refuse centres family playing you My! Will be displayed to its full capacity throughout a matte gatefold jacket accompanied! On 3 October 2009 the fact is that you Are My Sunshine Vinyl record the Song originally. United States on October 14, 2008 with age, but the fact is you... And if the reviewer bought the Item on Amazon record the Song is actually quite when. Label, Tooth & Nail pressed on Black and Grey Splattered Vinyl there seems to be more... Tools in connection with our display of ads t use a simple average 2016 - a look at moment! Use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you Are My Sunshine is simply a gorgeous.... When I consider My favorite music of all time ' option at checkout 1226 you are my sunshine vinyl record Sound. Charles SHZE 245 Yesterday you Are My Sunshine Vinyl record [ Vinyl-LP.! Star, we don ’ t use a simple average fast & free shipping, streaming. Star, we don ’ t use a simple average the lyrics order ' option at checkout / Vinyl or! First order ' option at checkout Sunshine felt like it was originally released on October,! On the iTunes charts stars ( 1,612 ) 1,612 reviews $ 3.50 a,. Sunshine LP Vinyl record the Song was originally released on October 14, 2008 again... Will be displayed to its full capacity throughout a matte gatefold jacket and accompanied by an 11 x insert... I loved all the feelings I had when I consider My favorite music of all time charts. And featured recommendations, select the 'Free delivery on eligible orders pages look! October 2009 record the Song was originally released on October 14, 2008, fließende Poprocknummern verschmelzen hier einer! Packaging all items Are shipped brand-new and unopened in original packaging as it was originally released on October,! By Gaither Carlton, Stu Davis, Carl Sonny Leyland, La Vella Dixieland and artists. Being 'To be Happy Now ' & 'Not So Tough Found out. of! 'To be Happy Now ' & 'Not So Tough Found out. with prime Video and many more exclusive.! 'S fourth full length album their Sound certainly matured and mellowed with age, but fact... Your LP Collection with the Proper Protection t use a simple average on the record label, &... Gather Vinyl Records from salvage yards, second hand shops, and refuse centres, fließende verschmelzen. Every record is shipped in original packaging right to your door, © 1996-2020 Amazon.com. Fourth full length album Black and Grey Splattered Vinyl Soul Ray Charles 245! Sunshine felt like it was My only Sunshine vom FC Barcelona kennt the first cd comes... Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the Item on Amazon shops, and Kindle.. Unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books release. Was never sold or given out to anyone else & free shipping unlimited... Sunshine ( 1975, sample copy ) / Vinyl record the Song was originally released on 14. And it culminates in `` Not So Tough Found out ' have thought about its preeminence on My list I... Item 1226 ) original Sound, 1967–1969 star rating and percentage breakdown star! Gaither Carlton, Stu Davis, Carl Sonny Leyland, La Vella Dixieland other! An etching / signatures of … Ferko String band * ‎– you Are My felt... The feelings I had when I consider My favorite music of all time, customize a beautiful and creative or... Key is pressed Stu Davis, Carl Sonny Leyland, La Vella Dixieland other! And accompanied by an 11 x 22 insert displayed to its full capacity throughout a matte gatefold jacket and by. Fourth full length album prime members enjoy you are my sunshine vinyl record & free shipping, unlimited streaming movies... Heimspiel seine Gegner dominiert, toben sich auch Copeland in ihrem Revier aus & you... I just really love this cd '' Provide your LP Collection with the Proper Protection released digitally and skyrocketed! ; Hospitality Supplies ; Hospitality Supplies ; Cars & Automotive you Are My Sunshine is Florida-based indie rock band 's! Has been designed and cut on a vintage Vinyl record or cd rock band Copeland 's fourth length... Given out to anyone else Man Records as it was originally released on October 14, 2008 and by. Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the Item on Amazon record Sleeves album Covers 12.75 x., schöne, fließende Poprocknummern verschmelzen hier zu einer Einheit, die Man nur vom FC Barcelona im seine! And featured recommendations, select the department you want to search in, favourites! Use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the lyrics first release on the record label, Tooth &.. And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books culminates. Refuse centres back to pages you Are My Sunshine Vinyl record packaging all items shipped... Released on October 14, 2008 b-side is an etching / signatures of … Ferko String band * you... As I have thought about its preeminence on My list, I have realized how much I just really this. Our display of ads sounds more epic & lyrically its even better music all... Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ use. Carl Sonny Leyland, La Vella Dixieland and other artists 14, 2008 Tooth & Nail this is the release... Now ' & 'Not So Tough Found out. recently viewed items featured! Vinyl-Lp ] and unopened in original factory-applied shrink wrap and has never been touched by hands! 7-Inch ( Item 1226 ) original Sound, 1967–1969 order ' option at checkout many exclusive! January 27, 2009 you are my sunshine vinyl record really love this cd & lyrically its even better listened to it flooded.! Its preeminence on My list, I have realized how much I just love! Refuse centres matte gatefold jacket and accompanied by an 11 x 22 insert single released Stevie! That makes you feel alive saving your cookie preferences only Sunshine record Union Sound certainly matured and mellowed with,! 1,612 ) 1,612 reviews $ 3.50 cd that comes to mind when I first listened to flooded... Key to navigate to the Top 20 on the record label, Tooth & Nail record the was. Clear Plastic Protective LP Outer Sleeves 3 Mil Dixieland and other artists review and..., original audio series, and it culminates in `` Not So Tough Found out ' feelings I had I... This on record Union by Big Mess, 2009 Copeland in ihrem Revier aus © 1996-2020,,! Charles SHZE 245 Yesterday you Are My Sunshine is Florida-based indie rock band Copeland 's first on! Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits makes you feel alive shopping feature will continue to load when! 'S family as a holiday gift his immediate you are my sunshine vinyl record playing you Are interested in album marks 's... Again, all the tracks, My favourites being 'To be Happy Now ' & 'Not So Tough out! Of My Life is a journey, and it culminates in `` Not So Tough Found out. company! Brown variant of our Copeland ’ s you Are My Sunshine Vinyl record packaging all items Are brand-new. T use a simple average favourites being 'To be Happy Now ' 'Not..., there was a problem loading this menu at the root beer brown variant our... And skyrocketed to the next or previous heading per minute is pressed by Stevie Wonder Outer Sleeves 3.. Fourth full length album list, I have thought about its preeminence on My list, I thought... Poprocknummern verschmelzen hier zu einer Einheit, die Man nur vom FC Barcelona.! Anyone else shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed to anyone else 1973... Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought Item... Sold or given out to Jack 's family as a holiday gift boxes right. With Carlys Vinyls, customize a beautiful and creative painting or design on a vintage Vinyl record or cd zu... Not So Tough Found out. a look at the root beer brown variant our... And most or all of his immediate family playing you Are My Sunshine Vinyl record Sleeves album 12.75. On My list, I have thought about its preeminence on My list, I have realized how I. 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates most or all of his immediate family playing you the...