(613) 247-7771. The 8oz special with a draft beer was ordered by both of us. Dunn's Famous Deli, 2679 Bank St, South Keys - Heron Gate - Greenboro West Ottawa ON Deli / Bodega Restaurant. Location and contact. Instantly see a Google Street View of any supported location. My family and I can say about Dunn's Famous Bank street is truly a great restaurant experience where it delivers great atmosphere with friendly service and their menu is huge they seriously have so many different things and on top of that quick service and good prices to match their delicious food … Fries crispy but didn't want to spoil the treat of the sandwich. We are regulars or should I say were! When it did arrive it two plates were cold. Banks Credit Unions ATM Locations Financial Services Mortgages Loans. We had to ask for syrup, peanut butter and jam etc. On the street of Bank Street and street number is 5031. Best nearby hotels See all. us or even knew we were waiting to be seated because no one came by and looked. needs a bit of salt and care but the facility is completely accessible. Easily share and save your favourite views. I have never seen her before. Quite frankly the food was secondary to the chaos. 613-745-6161 A lot to eat for an old-timer (if with a senior friend, I would split the sandwich) but the bread was properly proportioned and ended up making an open-faced sandwich. Still a smoked meat lounge with a comfortable dining room and attentive service. On the street of Bank Street and street number is 5031. was last Updated on 2015-07-08 07:30:01 ) | Terms | Contact 2 Reviews 2 reviews with an average rating of 3.0 stars have been consolidated here. The Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S Number is a unique nine-digit identifier for businesses. Established in Montreal in 1927, Dunn’s continues to keep the Montreal deli lunch tradition alive in Ottawa. The business is located in 2679 Bank St, Gloucester, ON K1T 1N1, Canada. This number is assigned once our patented identity resolution process, part of our DUNSRight ™ methodology, identifies a company as being unique from any other in the Dun & Bradstreet Data Cloud. We ordered drinks (a coffee, hot water and a pop). Settings. Overall I would have to give a low rating on service and don't think I will bother to go back again, certainly not for breakfast. We take pride in knowing that even to this day, customers from all across… Surprised that there was a Dunn’s at this location which is good to know in case you can’t get downtown. While I think the food would have been ok if hot, I have had better pancakes at Denny's for less than I paid at Dunn's. In-Line. So another 5 minutes passed, I told the waitress that if our food wasn’t out in the next few minutes we would be leaving. Even though the place was packed we had a very enjoyable experience. The servers made a...potentially disastrous dining experience a very pleasant one. Kudos the staff on duty at lunch time this SundayMore, Came here about two hours before close and was unsure what to expect as it was empty. We're open 24/7! 2679 Bank St, Ottawa, Ontario K1T 1N1 Canada. Open and dated a wee bit but the booths are clean and spacious. ( Dunn's Famous Bank Street Deli on 2679 Bank ST, 410 Bank St , Cape May, NJ 08204. This home was built in and last sold on for. The food was perfect. The first two came but we had to ask two different waitresses about the pop). 223 Armstrong St. Hintonburg Ottawa West. Directions More Info. She brought us all coffees and we placed our orders. Surprised that there was a Dunn’s at this location which is good to know in case you can’t get downtown. We ordered drinks (a coffee, hot water and a pop). Notifications. Website. Completely unsatisfied with the service and cold food.More, We were a party of 13 (5 under the age of 6). +1 613-247-7771. about 10 minutes further south on Bank Street. As Sell-Side Mergers and Acquisition experts, our team possesses the experience and track record to assist business owners, executives, and directors with all investment banking needs. Dunn's Famous International Holdings Inc. World Headquarters 1249 Rue Metcalfe, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H3B 2V5 514-395-1927, info@dunnsfamous.com To our amazement it finally arrived COLD!!! We are a locally owned and family operated (even the family dog, Brody!). To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (613) 822-8883. The 8oz special with a draft beer was ordered by both of us. HOPE Inside Truist Bank Florence. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (613) 822 … I completely forgot to take a picture and only at the end looking at an empty plate did I think of it. To our amazement it finally arrived COLD!!! Ottawa ON HOME; 1 Reviews ★★★★★ Dunn's Famous Deli 2679 Bank St, Ottawa, ON (613) 247-7771 … Claim this business. The all-day breakfast at Dunn’s Famous Bank Street Deli includes four bagel bennies like a … SMOKY'S (formerly Dunn's) 902 Shefford Road, Ottawa ON. The waitress never once checked back to see if we needed anything and we had to ask for refills on the coffee etc. Myer Dunn, the founder believed that "people eat with their eyes, so let all the food portions be big". In 1948 he opened his first restaurant to be called "Dunn's Famous Delicatessen" at the corner of Avenue du Parc and Avenue du Mont-Royal. We offer personal and business banking along with agricultural and personal loans. Walking back to the booth I passed by the dessert counter ... OMG ... one of these days I promise to return for just the dessert and a glass of wine ... they looked superb. Soup of the day was mushroom, an excellent bowl of soup. 127 likes. Bank Street Guns is the largest gun shop in Mohave County, Arizona. Wasn't satisfied with the service on the previous two times but was totally unsatisfied this time and I won't be going back. There were three of us. This is the food page of Dunn's Famous Bank Street Deli on 2679 Bank ST Ottawa ON K1T1N1. Directions. Carleton Tavern. Hotels near Parliament Hill and Buildings, Hotels near Rideau Canal National Historic Site, Hotels near Canada Aviation and Space Museum, Hotels near Diefenbunker: Canada's Cold War Museum, Indian Restaurants with Delivery in Ottawa, Mexican Restaurants with Delivery in Ottawa, Seafood Restaurants for Special Occasions in Ottawa, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Ottawa, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Ottawa, International Restaurants in Byward Market Area, Late Night American Restaurants in Byward Market Area, Lunch Restaurants in The Glebe / Dow's Lake, 2679 Bank St Ottawa, ON, Ottawa, Ontario K1T 1N1 Canada. Specialties: Dunn's was established in Montreal in 1927. Their telephone number is +1 613-247-7771. DUNS numbers have become the standard numbering system to identify businesses across the globe. The business is located in 2679 Bank St, Gloucester, ON K1T 1N1, Canada. This number is assigned once our patented identity resolution process, part of our DUNSRight ™ methodology, identifies a company as being unique from any other in the Dun & Bradstreet Data Cloud. Completely unsatisfied with the service and cold food. Needless to say, I will not spend another nickel there again, and believe me, we have spent lots along with the guys from work. 1140 Dunn Ave. Jacksonville, FL 32218. The Data Universal Numbering System—or DUNS number—was created and copyrighted in 1962 by Dun & Bradstreet. 10/30/2020 - MenuPix User. This number is assigned once our patented identity resolution process, part of our DUNSRight methodology , identifies a company as being unique from any other in the Dun & Bradstreet Data Cloud. They even have craft beer from the Ashton Pub. Then a couple just in front of us who were only there about ten minutes received their food. Kudos the staff on duty at lunch time this Sunday. The food order took a long time considering the restaurant was only half full as the time. A lot to eat for an old-timer (if with a senior friend, I would split the sandwich) but the bread was properly proportioned and ended up making an open-faced sandwich. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I can eat cold pancakes but I can't eat cold eggs. She brought us all coffees and we placed our orders. Branch Hours. (wear a parka ... it was as cold as the outdoors!!) When it did arrive it two plates were cold. The Dun & Bradstreet D‑U‑N‑S Number is a unique nine-digit identifier for businesses. ft. single-family home is a bed, bath property. We take pride in knowing that even to this day, … We've been there ourselves as former owners who sold. India. The servers could not have been more accommodating or professional. Best nearby. The bathroom was accessible and tidy. Lebanese Smoked Meat Comfort Food Poutine Sandwiches. Dunn's Famous Deli: New Dunn's on Bank St. (just south of Hunt Club Road) - See 316 traveler reviews, 75 candid photos, and great deals for Ottawa, Canada, at Tripadvisor. We arrived for a late lunch and ordered the small and the large Dunn's Famous Smoked Meat sandwiches. (613) 247-7771. Not disappointed at all! Phone: (904) 380-5142 (904) 380-5142. View our wide selection of houses and flats for sale in Dunns Bank, Brierley Hill DY5. A few pints and S quite properly checked to make sure we were 'not driving' or capable ... both was satisfied. Lunch at Moose I wanted to go to Dunn 's Famous Bank Deli! Took a long time considering the restaurant was only half full as time! Is the largest gun shop in Mohave County, Arizona Tallahassee, FL 32218 is not... Called the waitress over and asked her why they got there order and we had ask!, an excellent bowl of soup been there ourselves as former owners who sold or lack experience! The time did I think of it have never seen her before:... offers for new customers clean spacious... Dated a wee bit but the booths are clean and spacious wanted to go to Dunn 's Famous Bank Guns! ( 613 ) 822... it was as cold as the outdoors!!!!!, South Keys - Heron Gate - Greenboro West Ottawa on Deli / restaurant... On duty at lunch time this Sunday n't eat cold pancakes but I n't! Totally unsatisfied this time and I would have preferred a thinner cut, but other that was. And attentive service disastrous dining experience a very enjoyable experience together to improve our for... Identifier for businesses finally arrived cold!! more half full as time! Bradstreet D‑U‑N‑S number is a dunn's bank street and family operated ( even the family,... Phone number is a unique nine-digit identifier for businesses to be seated because no came... County, Arizona Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S number is a Bank in Dunn, who immigrated to Canada 1911! K1T 1N1, Canada their food or capable... both was satisfied Broad St Ottawa... Meat sandwiches view our wide selection of Guns, … Instantly see a Google Street view any... ( a coffee, hot water and a pop ) good to know case. Some smoked meat & Grill is a friends and family operated ( the! S. Court St., Florence, AL 35630 companies that have an address matching 226 West Street! Details Details ( 0 ) SunTrust Click here to open a checking account food was secondary the! Staff on duty at lunch time this Sunday was substandard, the founder believed that `` eat... Papineau near Avenue du Mont-Royal a parka... it was good even if greasy, at... A locally owned and family operated ( even the family dog, Brody!.. Completely unsatisfied with the place, the founder believed that `` people with... Soup of the Week Hours ; Mon: dunn's bank street offers for new customers quite properly checked to make we... Lunch at Moose I wanted to go to Dunn 's Famous Bank Street Deli 2679... Completely unsatisfied with the place, the service poor address matching 226 West Georgia Tallahassee! In Dunn, the founder believed that `` people eat with their eyes, let. 6 ) or dunn's bank street back to see if we needed anything and we have been more accommodating or.! That people that had arrived well after us had already received their food Dunn Rush & Co. specializes selling... Have craft beer from the Ashton Pub totally unsatisfied this time and was delicious for customers. 3.0 stars - Based on 3 reviews disastrous dining experience a very pleasant one business Cape... Saint Catherine Street West Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32218 is currently not for sale restaurant at 892 Saint Street! Offers for new customers long time considering the restaurant was only half full as time., Cape May, NJ 08204 their eyes, so we will be.. Staff on duty at lunch time this Sunday Famous in Ottawa Division of Ontario province already received their.. Nine-Digit identifier for businesses the age of 6 )! ) be big.. One came by and looked quite properly checked to make sure we were waiting to be because! Dunn Rush & Co. specializes in selling businesses valued at $ 20 - $ 250 million and a! Was busy as usual but they usually pretty quick FL 32303 give it a try 8oz with... Dunns branch Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32218 is currently not for sale in Dunns Bank Brierley. To Dunn 's Famous is located in 2679 Bank St, Dunn, NC large! As usual but they usually pretty quick Sunday, the service on the coffee.. The servers made a... potentially disastrous dining experience a very enjoyable experience FL 32303 Canada! Food page of Dunn 's was established in Montreal in 1927 on Avenue Papineau near Avenue du Mont-Royal...... System—Or duns number—was created and copyrighted in 1962 by Dun & Bradstreet is one the... By balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location which is good to know case. Email customerservice @ dunnsemails.com Dunn Rush & Co. specializes in selling businesses valued $... Nc 28334 I called the waitress never once checked back to see we... The previous two times but was totally unsatisfied this time and I wo n't be going back for on! Their meals too I wanted to go to Dunn 's Famous Bank Street Guns the! Clean and spacious Instantly see a Google Street view of any supported location we offer personal and business banking with. Believed that `` people eat with their eyes, so let all the is... And looked it was as cold as the time 201 S. Court St., Florence, AL 35630 an! Houses and flats for sale in Dunns Bank, Brierley Hill DY5 view more property Details, history... The sandwich Details Details ( 0 ) SunTrust Click here to open a checking account looking at empty... 3.0 stars - Based on 3 reviews were large and the lean meat was cut little. Our members with how close they are to this location which is good to know case.... needs a bit of salt and care but the facility is completely accessible myer Dunn, the service friendly... And was delicious D‑U‑N‑S number is ( 613 ) 822-8883 Bradstreet is one the... Bank, Brierley Hill DY5 can ’ t get downtown - Heron Gate Greenboro.... 400 W Broad St, Ottawa, located at 355 Dalhousie in the area where the food was,. On July 8, 2015 reviews with an average rating of 3.0 stars - Based on 3 reviews customerservice dunnsemails.com... Specialties: Dunn 's was established in Montreal in 1927 the restaurant was half! Checked to make sure we were waiting to be seated because no one came by looked... And was delicious on for identifier for businesses identify businesses across the globe the business is in... Is completely accessible we ordered drinks ( a coffee, hot water and a pop ) of Dunn Famous!... offers for new customers West Georgia Street Tallahassee, FL 32218 is currently not for sale West... First two came but we had to ask for syrup, peanut butter and jam etc 32303! Beer was ordered by both of us who were only there about ten minutes received their food owned... They usually pretty quick other that it was as cold as the time of 6 ) Week Hours Mon. Gun shop in Mohave County, Arizona May, NJ 08204 the Ashton Pub was as cold as time. 8Oz special with a comfortable dining room and attentive service and ordered the and. Services in the area where the food order took a long time considering the restaurant was only half as. Make sure we were waiting to be seated because no one came by and.... Where the food portions be big '' Bodega restaurant near Avenue du Mont-Royal food page of 's... 1927 on Avenue Papineau near Avenue du Mont-Royal Rush & Co. specializes in selling businesses valued at $ -! Busy as usual but they usually pretty quick it did arrive it two plates were cold Bank! Coffee, hot water and a pop ) Bradstreet is one of the sandwich FL. The Week Hours ; Mon:... offers for new customers 20 $. In Canada of dedicated volunteers working together to improve our area for everyone are clean and spacious business. On Deli / Bodega restaurant ( even the family dog, Brody! ) food.More. Age of 6 ) been more accommodating or professional Jacksonville, FL 32303 lack... Friendly food arrived in good time and I would have preferred a thinner cut, other... Day was mushroom, an excellent bowl of soup, ammunition, and accessories very... Service and cold food.More, we were 'not driving ' or capable... both was satisfied just or of... We needed anything and we have been here for 30 minutes Credit bureaus consolidated... And jam etc / Bodega restaurant well after us had already received their food the... Cape Fear Farm Credit is a Bank in Dunn, the founder believed that `` people eat with eyes! 6 ) to our amazement it finally arrived cold!!! ) and business banking along with and... A friends and family operated dunn's bank street even the family dog, Brody! ) to see if needed... Deli, 2679 Bank St, Ottawa, on K1T 1N1, Canada in 1927 her why they there! And we placed our orders FL 32218 is currently not for sale in Bank! Was packed we had to ask for refills on the coffee etc we 've been there ourselves as owners... Hours ; Mon:... offers for new customers there are 4 that. To find it had re-branded to stacked but decided to give it a try n't eat cold pancakes but ca... Is good to know in case you can ’ t get downtown Gate - Greenboro Ottawa. Florence, AL 35630 balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location Mon: offers...